Facing the full force of the Atlantic Ocean is always a treat for the senses, a visual spectacle and coastal scenes as dramatic as this are always compelling subjects to paint. A variety of mark making techniques are used to capture the atmosphere of one of Britain's most photographed landmarks, and I've got some great new brushes to play with too!
Available to watch right now with our monthly and annual paid subscription plans.
If you enjoyed watching this tutorial preview why not join us today!
TRY IT FOR FREE
- Register for Free and you can start trying some of my tutorials today.
- Here you'll find taster videos and tutorials showing you different techniques that you can play around with, get stuck into, and go on to use with our paid tutorials.
- You will also receive a preview video each time a new paid tutorial is listed, giving you the chance to see exactly what you are missing with our paid memberships.
- Free tips and techniques to get you painting with confidence.
- Monthly Membership gives you full, unrestricted access to the entire library of Glyn's tutorials.
- Brand new tutorial uploaded every two weeks carefully planned to lead you through the project step by step.
- You will have immediate access to all tutorials, build your library of projects and be able to revisit them at your leisure, all at a great value, low monthly price.
- No minimum contracts, meaning if you need to take a break you can cancel at any time without penalty.
- Annual Membership gives exactly the same unrestricted access as the monthly plan.
- With a brand new tutorial uploaded every two weeks, build your library of projects and revisit them at your leisure, all at our best value annual price.
- Save 25% over the course of the year when compared to our monthly plan! - That's equivalent to 3 months free!
- That's only £3.45 per project!
Tempted? Of course you are, come and join me in the workshop!
So what's it all about?
Each workshop project consists of a video, lasting on average 50 minutes. A .pdf download pack with line drawing, equipment list and reference to help you get started.
I guide you through the painting step-by-step, jam packed with extra hints, tips and techniques to make your paintings really come alive!
A new tutorial is added every 2 weeks, AND you get access to the entire back catalogue of projects all the while you’re subscribed.
Tutorials are aimed at all levels of ability including complete beginners. We paint scenes from around the world and of course have a lot of fun along the way!
* Videos are for streaming, not downloading, a high-speed internet connection is recommended in order to watch them. If you want to try before you buy to test the video stream on your internet connection, why now make a start with the FREE taster.
Other tutorials you might like:
March 12 2016
How do we capture the essence of a majestic mountain? The atmosphere, the texture and the sheer scale? Well, this tutorial is all about those very elements; and we will…
February 27 2016
What's not to love in this tutorial! We are going to paint one of the most iconic landscapes in my home county of Cornwall, Crowns Mine. You'll know it from…
June 18 2016
One of England's most iconic landmarks, and one of the most recognisable silhouettes in the world, Stonehenge is always a joy to paint. In this lesson we will be creating…
February 13 2016
'Difficult' subjects can often be captured using simple steps and even simpler techniques. And 'Autumn Barn' is a great example. This landscape is full of rich texture and rich colour…